Friday 30 December 2011

2012 Resolutions♡

I'm not the resolution type of girl but I thought of making one just to insist myself on getting things done :D
Just a few hours left and we're 2012 already!

1.Stop skipping college and start attending full time.BE ON TIME, Sleep and wake up an hour before!
2.Take more Risks,and go after what I believe in.
3.Not stress out and not over think everything like a psycho. 
4.Boost my confidence.
5.Try to smile MORE often,Life's too short to frown.
6.Start Designing clothing items, at least for myself and I'll see where it goes from there :D
7.Start my own business , doesn't matter how or what, as long as I keep myself busy and do something I've always wanted to do.
8.Treat my friends the way I want to be treated.
9.Spend more time with myself.
10. Pamper myself monthly,either a haircut or get my nails done. or even a massage at a spa. I know I deserve it :D
11.Take as many fashion risks as possible, fuck what they say, I dress for myself, Bitches.
12.Get that Jumbo Chanel Bag.
13. Get the moschino belt as well.
14.BREATH, let loose, live my life not caring what anyone thinks or says.
15. Be more friendly and approachable. 
16.Know what I'm worth.
17.Stop wasting money on things I don't need,start SAVING.
18.Design a dream board of all the things I want to accomplish or buy and hang it on my bedroom for a reminder.

Last but not least,
Fuck New Year resolutions, I never stick to 'em.
but seriously, this time I'm probably accomplishing all of them InshAllah. 
Main goal:
1-Start designing clothes.
2.Starting any small business of my own.
3.Smile more often, and then the rest of the list!
Adios Mamacitas xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, and honestly they don't seem hard to do. Good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete